Dex-chan lover
@jonsmth It's been a while and I'm not going back to look for it, but if memory serves it was pointed out back when he was introduced.

Fed-Kun's army
@moozooh
you don't have to tire yourself out arguing because I have nothing to argue. I was just stating what are the things from the manga that are nice to me and what kind of story I'm more into. while I may disagree with some points, it's just nice to see more opinion from the vast array of reader that OPM has.

Dex-chan lover
Murata’s animation > J.C. Staff. Also, you know the ones drawn in ONE’s style are gonna be scary.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, too bad for Atomic Samurai to have encountered his nemesis.

Double-page supporter
Ch 111 remake version ...
adapted from This : Ep 63 from WebManga version ...
the arrangement of story get different tough ...
https://mangadex.org/chapter/55479/1

Double-page supporter
ugh.. how annoying. cutting up jizz breeds more jizz... But nothing a good flame thrower wont handle.

on a side note, if female heros fight this black jizz ? would they get pregnant ?

Group Leader
Yrc77a0.gif

I was thinking, if he didn't cut him, the sperm could have multiply by himself right ??

Group Leader
that was a great chapter! though It was unlucky for Atomic Samurai to face his anti-thesis.

Aggregator gang
Great chapter, and Murata did the fight exactly as in One's version.

Am I the only one that does animation sounds with the mouth when something happens like Genos shooting a beam, etc...

Users who are viewing this thread