Dex-chan lover
@WhatTheCarl There probably are, but they'd definitely be outliers; the average height for a Japanese male is about 5'7" (171cm), while the average height for a Japanese female is about 5'2" (158cm).

Dex-chan lover
Don’t worry Komi, Tadano would have liked you even if you were taller than him

Dex-chan lover
This reminded me of my friend who was 4’11. Everyone jokingly treated her like their little sister. It became a trend in college that she was even called “daughter” by some of our professors. She didn’t mind at times, in fact she even got free stuff by exploiting the “little sister/daughter” charm.

Aggregator gang
Tall Woman= Model

Shorter Woman=Cute animal

Well weight isn't really a problem as long as your BMI is normal

Dex-chan lover
@liquidxlax : So I presume you've already read Haru x Kiyo and of course, the comfiest manga Fujiyama-san wa Shishunki, right? If you haven't, I hope that will satisfy your thirst for height difference

Dex-chan lover
@Fuko: Then why does she wear glasses? She doesn't seem to be the type to wear purely aesthetic ones.

Double-page supporter
What's the meaning of right and left? Is that the farsight number?

Dex-chan lover
she's worrying about nothing
a girl can be 1,90 and still be cute

Dex-chan lover
Japanese people so short, Shingeki no Kyojin is actually a tourism documentary about visiting the west

@MarqFJA87 @Fuko

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visual_acuity

"A reference value above which visual acuity is considered normal is called 6/6 vision, the USC equivalent of which is 20/20 vision: At 6 meters or 20 feet, a human eye with that performance is able to separate contours that are approximately 1.75 mm apart. Vision of 6/12 corresponds to lower, vision of 6/3 to better performance. Normal individuals have an acuity of 6/4 or better (depending on age and other factors)."
"A simple and efficient way to state acuity is by solving the fraction to a decimal number. 6/6 then corresponds to an acuity (or a Visus) of 1.0."
"6/3 corresponds to 2.0, which is often attained by well-corrected healthy young subjects with binocular vision. Stating acuity as a decimal number is the standard in European countries, as required by the European norm (EN ISO 8596, previously DIN 58220)."

Added the relevant lines since I didn't know much about these international standards either.

Looks like Kyoko is blind without her glasses...good that glasses can help her that much.

Users who are viewing this thread