Aggregator gang
I don't even like Eren but this Gabi shit is absurd. How is she still alive?

If Eren actually dies all the powers from the titans will go to one eldian newborn or will they divide between 3 newborns?

Imagine that Eren dies an Historia gives birth to the new AOT, FT, WT baby and then eats it and becomes the Queen Titan.

Zeke gonna catch the head and since the founding titan can do anything to a eldian body Eren will heal himself with the second or two he has before death. If Reiner can heal himself when he has no head then Eren sure as hell can heal himself when he has no body.

Fed-Kun's army
"It's only OK when the MC is the one doing it."

Wait, are we still hating Eren? might explain the hate for Gabi.

Dex-chan lover
Hoooooly fucking shit. That said, we already know titans shifters can transfer consciousness to the spine. Eren will probably fall and touch Zeke´s hand like that.

Dex-chan lover
Gabi is objectively worst girl, but DAMN if that isn't one hell of a good final page.

Also, can this timeskip arc, or the manga, hurry up and end? Too much political blah blah blah, not enough attacking titans.

Tired of this cliffhanger shit.Obviously Eren doesn't die.I wonder if Isayama planned for Eren to eat all the titans bringing them into one then passing that on to a child...o wait,last panel of the manga was revealed or it was a giant troll.Guess we'll find found on another episode of "DRAGON BALL Z!"

Wow Gabi killed the mood, why is she the one who did it ? Anybody would have been good except her.
Well Eren won't die from this.i hope

Fed-Kun's army
Swear to God there is nothing redeeming about Gabi in this story... Just a fkin major kill joy character. Couple that with poorly implemented cliffhangers you get a shit chapter.

Dex-chan lover
"Peep the play, that's how I hit your head
Before you make it to the hospital, they'll pronounce you dead"

- Viper

AHAHAHAHa .... a kid can use a sniper rifle -bigger than her- on that situation and get a neckshot.
i'm done with this BS... and of course the biggest plot armor goes to reiner again.

The absolute madman. The salt produced is glorious. Social media and self-insert fantasies really took it's toll on humanity huh.

Dropping the manga? Nobody cares.
Story not going how you want it to? Stop self-inserting, it's not your story.
Kids firing guns? Child soldiers and conditioning.
But muh morals? Grow up, go out and see the world. Visit your local slums for maximum effect.
Muh MC? Stop reading shitty shounens with everything revolving around the MC and friendship, it's bad for you.

Sit back and enjoy the show boys. The tears are for later.

Fed-Kun's army
get ready for titan time travel magic bullshit
x45.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread