Dex-chan lover
man people are talking about him running away for help likes its the smartest thing to do, pretty sure if he would've ran away then upper moon one would've just killed him on the spot since he doesn't seem to look like the kind of demon to like cowards

Fed-Kun's army
I knew they'd be related but not that Tsugikuni would use Moon breaths.... Perfectly fun against Tanjirou's Sun breath and his original blade

Double-page supporter
@Serkket How can he outrun an Upper Moon? And not to mention that Nakime would throw him back at Upper-Moon 1 with her power controlling the fortress.

Dex-chan lover
He could be the 1st sun guy, or someone else altogether. What's this moon attack? Yin and Yang? His yang turned yin now he's a demon? Or this breath of the moon was something else altogether, can't wait for the next chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Not seeing any real weaknesses to exploit here, unless Gandalf shows up and brings the sun.

Also, did anyone realize UM 1 can also use see-through world just like tanjiboii but with greater mastery over it?

@kamishiniyari It seems to me that he created the breath of the moon for being a demon. The sun would be related to the day and the demon hunters and the moon to the demons.

Dex-chan lover
This might be a way to move the manga and have more arcs. Have Muzan escape with Number 1 and 4 and then start over again and make Taquito into an Upper Moon. Goal becomes getting new pillars and challenging them again to rescue Taqueria and turn him human.

Double-page supporter
Not sure dignified or majestic are the right words for that face. Wonder if the resolution is going to be bs'd or not. This is a pretty decent sized corner.

Double-page supporter
F for mist pillar. Maybe wind pillar will rescue "taquito", but I can't predict anything of this manga anymore.

Dex-chan lover
@Chumbo , if the dude created the technique solely for his usage as a demon , maybe our protag will suddenly fight with hordes of ex-demonslayer demons who use moon breath and its derivative, that's if the author decided to extend the story.

Dex-chan lover
Always found this #1 dude more scary than Muzan. This dude looks STRONG.

Double-page supporter
I'm seeing some secret surprise main antagonist vibes with this guy, especially with how mysterious him and his past is.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, he looks stronger than Muzan. Himejima was dealing with Muzan quite fine on his own before Muzan used Nakime, while Kokushibou looks like he could cut down Himejima with relative ease.

Users who are viewing this thread