we knew the game was rigged, and it still hurts...it just a matter of time until the confession and rejection and i have no choice but to bear with it

Dex-chan lover
The number of readers will return to normal, approximately 50,000 readings in a week, plus more than 200 comments.

Can we just have a spin-off where Rumiko wins? This looking like a total disaster for Rumiko :(

@MacMeaties "There is always the Ookami Shounen wa Kyou mo Uso o Kasaneru route aka the correct route."
and
@DonHazzy "MacMeaties well yeah but you know, that needs an author with balls"

I guarantee even if the author did, his editor or the publishing company may be lacking.

@wtfshit "why do mangakas do this shit. there's an obvious couple and they add a third character just to make her suffer and they make her likeable just to make sure the readers get sad too"

They do it to extend the serialization so the company, editor, and the mangaka job gets extended and they all make more money in the long haul.

Most of the time the best girl loses, what I mean by best girl is one that would be happier with the guy, less drama (look at how all the other guys view Hito when Komi is around), and in many cases less of a mental case (Komi's issue is still a mental issue). I could cite so many mangas about this issue and there would be others who could add far more, and if this was really any of us or our family members (assuming you cared for them) you wouldn't want them to end with these basket cases. I will at least say this much for Komi, she's less of a head case compared to so many I've read in the past.

Why the fck does this have to happen? I mean I like them both and I want them to be happy, but who should be sacrificed to achieve the happiness that they want so much in their life?

Double-page supporter
Just make komi and rumiko gone with yuri route and be done with it if we all want win-win situation

Tadano can be with katai of course

hXRtIhj.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
Fug
this is the most ethical argument for polygamy that I've ever seen

Users who are viewing this thread