Dex-chan lover
@romboids
Seems more like "I cant go out with you because of my circumstances, but I really appreciate that you have feelings for me so ima let you get sum"
Does that mean she would sleep with any guy that has feelings towards her?
Didnt really seem like she was that type of girl

Dex-chan lover
@raydnt I think she probably also knew that Ishigami is a good person who she might've even dated if circumstances had been right.

VIP
senpai is giving last farewell gift because she can't answer that both her and ishigami want to. senpai is not rejecting the idea going out with ishigami, she rejecting the idea of long distance relationship.

while it is not common, it's strange either to do so. she is not a thot, since she is not cheating, and only giving to someone she hold dear into. she thankful ishigami is liking her that much, she felt guilty that she can't answer ishigami feelings properly. remember, she even asking advice to kaguya, which lead to this whole fiasco. this is her best offer she can give to ishigami. she didn't hold ill feelings toward him, or doing it simply out of her own sanctification.

however, ishigami also just that good guy to the core, can't help himself seeing senpai giving such a sacrifice to him. he feel didn't deserve this. hence why he is sad, but he isn't angry except to himself.

Fed-Kun's army
F

On the plus side, this is one less obstacle for my favorite ship, the SS IshiMaki, though Iino's going to be a LOT harder to beat. Still, if anyone can do it, it's Aka.

AcX

Dex-chan lover
Our guy is devastated, but at the same time he has shown us again the gentleman he is. F

Dex-chan lover
F in comments to pay respect to our fallen boy Ishigami 🤧🤧🤧 *salutes*

FFFFFF

I shipped them so hard. To bad it didn't work out :'(
They liked each other but she couldn't go out with him because she were going to study at a university quite a bit away so it would turn into a long distance relationship :( FeelsBadMan 😞 God damned it is bitter sweet

@AcX Amen brother.

@romboids LOL 🤣

Fed-Kun's army
Still doesn't explain his current relationship with Iino. Remember this is a flashback.

Aggregator gang
Poor ishigami? Prez/kaguya is talking about America levels, but they can't work this out? Imo I don't think her feelings are strong enough, she's so mature high school love probably don't feel much to her. Same goes to ishigami I thought he would be able to convince her senpai

@andrmnh @nikana Mature? Since when is short-sighted pity sex mature? If you're using "mature" as a by-word for immoral, then I agree, however, hers was not a decision fueled by anything approaching good sense or the advanced reasoning and emotional stability of experience. She was seeking a shallow fulfillment of a transient relationship and a dishonest one at that. Ishigami made the correct choice, the mature choice, by foregoing empty carnal pleasure in favor of real meaning and substance.

But seriously, a 23 minute train ride is too much? Holy crap, woman, come up with something better than that. Like, you know, the truth.

Group Leader
For clarification, yes, Kanegawa is a prefecture. But with Tsubame’s status that she is unlikely to go to places like Odawara. Kanagawa uni is also not that good. The best in the area is Yokohama national. Which, as you can probably guess, is in Yokohama. If she’s going to Odawara she will say she’s going to Odawara cause the first place you think of in Kanagawa is Yokohama. (which btw is actually only 15 min train away)

Users who are viewing this thread