67% Inertia

Dex-chan lover
I'm actually really liking this trend of hentai doujinshi mangaka getting serialized works. They always bring in something interesting.

Fed-Kun's army
This is a bit too heavy/disturbing for my tastes. Seeing a detail drawing of a genitalia being peeled then cut off... She’s way to comfortable with the opposite sex

Aggregator gang
Okay wow, this is really really good. I didn't expect all that much going in, but this series has definitely surprised me with its excellence!
Fantastic characters, hilarious hijinks- it's a blast to read, all around. It really gives the feeling of goofing off and spending time with buddies.

@genderbenderbb2 thank you SO MUCH for translating/scanlating this!! We're all very grateful for your continued work on this series ^_^

Aggregator gang
@genderbenderbb2 True, that. And both translations are quite good! I honestly prefer your typesetting
I was mostly just thanking ya for continuing the series at all ^_^ I'm so happy to be able to read this!

Power Uploader
@evergreenoaktree Glad to hear. Yeah the previous team's type setting is kinda off IMO but I might be doing something about that in the future, we'll see once I'm done with vol. 5 🤔

Dex-chan lover
this manga is hilarious, while also being realistic at the same time. would recommend

Power Uploader
With ch. 57 done, that's it for volume 5 and translations will be on hold until I can get the next set of raws. Till then, no updates for a while it would seem.

Power Uploader
All right, that's the ch46-48 fixed and the last update you'll see for a while till I can get my hands on the next volume, whenever that is. Hiatus till I can get raws.

Users who are viewing this thread