Group Leader
Purgatory line should be solid as well...
We are missing Kuroki, who should be joining at some time
What's up with Ryuki? Why to attack kassy?

I have always loved how this author presents the sad moments. He keeps them concise, neat and to-the-point, even for the flashbacks. Like this scene, just Kazzy suddenly thought of Ohma and he couldnt make another step, utter another or thoughts speak volumes of how hard it feels

I love Kanoh's changes. It was shown clearly in his last match with Kuoriki that he has gained perfect control of both personalities. Him acting more mature just makes perfect senses

I wonder what happened to the 7th Fang though. Did he get killed or betrayed too?

Dex-chan lover
I know I'm making some very early predictions but if I remember the tournament format correctly, it will be13 v 13 head-to-head sooo

I'm betting Agito will face the sixth Fang and lose, Gaolang wins his match, none of Cosmo, Haruo or Sekibayashi will be picked, maybe two non-Kengan Asura competitors (i.e. at least not from the tournament) will join the 13, and one Kengan tournament first round eliminee will join (bets on Rihito)

Also isnt this 13 v 13 format just like Shuumatsu no valkryie? lmao

I bet that kuroki wont participate and will send rihito to fight, and rihito will be broken AF, the kaiwan style + razor edge, that shit must be able to amputate limbs

Dex-chan lover
his new nickname AG is probably short for AG-ito kanoh .

after the declaration of war , i guess that some old kengan fighters will probably join the purgatory side , because their bosses hate Hideki Nogi , the current boss of kengan association , so they will probably jump on bed with purgatory to take down Nogi and his kengan association .

last page :
- yo , random salaryman , you bumped into me and made me dropped my glasses . it is a special gift from my "boyfriend" . so your penalty is dead .

this reminds me of puri prisoner from one punch man :

x14.jpg

x15.jpg

x17.jpg

https://mangadex.org/chapter/67494/1

zsdsrtdhfghdf .

1. Kanoh
2. Kawatsuki
3. Gaolang
4. Okubo
5. 8th fang
6. Nitoku
7. Kure Raian
8. Kuroki Gensai
9. Hatsune Sen
10. Julius Reinfold
11. KOGA
12. RYUKI
13. Mikazuchi Rei

@Sir_Typhoon
Best team, i hope there is some substitutions on that tournament, to fill in more like Muteba, Cosmo, Rihito, etc.

Dex-chan lover
page 15 : 5 fighters are confirmed , and none of them has ever met or trained koga .

by this formula , i guess the ones who train koga wont be in the line-up to fight purgatory , because they already have their moments in some Omega chapters : sekibayashi , the fat haruo , imai cosmo , adam dudley , himuro ryo , kaneda suekichi , ....

page 6 : fang 's joke is from his 1st encounter with the tanned guy in chapter 117 of ashura : https://mangadex.org/chapter/446945/1 .

R12.png

Users who are viewing this thread