Dex-chan lover
RIP Panda, you'll be missed.
Also, nice bonus, thank you for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
Sadpanda got nuked? That's a huge blow to the genitals of the community, whether you use it or not.

I'll join my fellow gentlemen in mourning

F to one of the best websites of the internet

Thanks @rapeman for the chapter.

So the reason wasp girls aren't controlling the whole world right now is she killed them all, huh.
Credits page delivers as always

WE WILL FIND A WAY
THROUGH DICK UNITY

Dex-chan lover
what is sad panda?
CBD-E0nWYAA8dvP.jpg

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Let's see how Himeno gets herself out of this one.

I'm not sure about other insects but some ant colonies can have more than one queen.

Dex-chan lover
@Fuko
exhentai.org .
Everything that was uploaded to g-hentai, including everything that was "expunged" due to copyright or whatever, exists there.
Existed, that is.
That's going to cut out a whole lot of pron right there.

Fed-Kun's army
@ToonRex bees/wasps can have two queens in certain circumstances

1. if mother queen is injured, one of her princesses will remain in hive and become a queen to help lead the colony

2. if both of the queens do not have access to each other and their pheramones are out of reach of each other, they will not attack the other, but the soldiers will follow both queens, we actually utilize this this to make dual-queen hives for increased honey production

https://americanbeejournal.com/comparing-two-queen-colony-management-methods/

I was really hoping Himeno and Serena would become allies. Looks like it won't happen right now. Interesting to know that Serena killed other Queen Wasps before, but I think she won't killed Himeno. Man I really don't like that bitch who killed another solider. I Himeno kills her.

Contributor
So that killer bitch is probably the remaining soldier of another queen blonde bitch killed. Wonder if Himeno will find out fast since she runs the show there.
Oh yeah ..Great tribute Rapeman!

Supporter
Women only fight other women because of men? lmao sure author-san, might need to take that strap on out of your but so you can revisit that hypothesis.

Users who are viewing this thread