Dex-chan lover
Your website is bad and if there wws any other way to read this i'd ditch the shitfest that it is

Mods come on, is this really alright? We're going to let translators not adding anything to the site just dump free ads on here?

Fed-Kun's army
that's it... I will remove one piece from my list and give up any hope to read it here. LOL

You'd think a series as popular as this would have one decent group not being a bitch about people reading their work. ☹

Dex-chan lover
@sdcSpade
Any decent group worth their salt actively avoids the biggest series like this, because it's just not worth the hassle.

Dex-chan lover
What's the problem with reading at the official publishers website?
I'm okay with it. Even happy, because it makes it possible to keep track of all releases on mangadex only without having to visit different sites.

Double-page supporter
If i need manga info I would have come to baka-manga update, the reason I would have come to a reading manga site is to read manga, not to be directed to another website where I have absolutely no idea if it is clean or not.

You wrote it yourself
‘MangaDex is an online manga reader that caters to all languages. Mangadex is made by scanlators for scanlators and gives active groups complete control over their releases. Everyone is welcome here as long as they follow the rules.’

It’s a manga reader site and we come here expecting to read manga not an advertisement.

‘Hello, can i order the dumplings noodles?’
‘Of course. Do you see the venture 2-block away? That’s where they sell dumpling noodles.’
‘But your menu...’
‘Not everything in the menu is prepared by us’

Ever seen such restaurant? Or public service does the same?

You don’t do what is not your function and you don’t have something among your functions if you can’t do it.

You don’t give the manga a ‘we have chapter 950’ if you don’t have it on the site.

Users who are viewing this thread