Aggregator gang
wait i thought this is Overlord family edition ?
nevermind only 20k

What reupload?
That's the only ch.60 here.

Although I have read it on a different website some days ago.

Dex-chan lover
@LordSpriGGan

You are just a provider. You are not better than anyone else. Grow up. If people like or dislike things it's not only not your business to demand one way or the other, it's not up to you to try and 'punish' them for it. You are just a regular person like the rest of us. If you can't handle the opinions and perspectives of other people so long as they aren't personally attacking you, then you are in the wrong hobby. Anyone who provides has to, at the bare minimum, be able to take criticism and others' opinions like a damned adult, not an angsty child throwing a tantrum.

Leave it be , what matters is its translated and here. And its actually fine quality wise (compared to garbage elsewhere).

Dom

Typesetting is dodgy in a few places, but other than that the translation is quite adequate for the quickest scanlation, I'd say.

Aggregator gang
Lol, some real toxicity going on here. He gave his time and @Kayriel , you think you're on the same level? He is under no obligation to give you anything. Yet you take it like it's your right. Show some humility or as someone else said "If you can't be nice then shut the f up.". You are the reason this site would be better without any comment section.

Dex-chan lover
@NLight

And here comes the white knight, defending someone who was attacking people while acting arrogant. Good job, internet tough guy. I guess I'll just apologize for pointing out someone's being a dick to people who weren't doing anything to them and go away - wait, no I won't. Screw off, you apologist. You didn't even have a horse in this race - you're likely working off your inferiority complex and I'm not going to be subject to it.

Folk don't even understand what toxicity actually is anymore, you just sling buzzwords around to try and support your fragile opinions as if they were fact. Don't try and justify your pointless interjection, kiddo - and don't try to fix yourself as the one in the right, not when context is against you. It'd take someone without reading comprehension or social skills to take your side. Not unlike yourself.

Aggregator gang
Sure mr. high and mighty you deserve everything. The truth that you don't want to see is that we all are actually scum for being here reading stuff illegally. If we didn't read it no one would translate it either. So we're complicit for giving people a platform.

I like how all you do is try to insult me proving my point of how insufferable you are. I said nothing bad about you other than you were being a bit on a high horse. And you come back with this? Project much? You're the toxicity that this community would be better without. Cause so far I've not seen what you've contributed to make anything better. How are you better? What have you done?

Seriously, what is wrong with the comment section on this site.

Users who are viewing this thread