I’m glad they made up and the big brother is precious, haha. But that cliffhanger, oof. Thanks for the update, like always!

Umm... this chapter is missing pages, that come after they hug.

https://i.postimg.cc/MH24vZqS/1554216494652.jpg

Please fix and re-upload! Thanks for the chapter! 😁

I'm SUPER annoyed with the boys who seem to care about the female lead already. What's it to you if Dan-I's avoiding her huh?! What's with your attitude? How is it that Ban Yeoreng(however you spell her name, to be honest, I don't care for her much this is Dan-I's story, she's the only character able to win me over in the eleven chapters, maybe I've read to many isekai novels, but I despise heroines instinctively- no, I think in every harem anime I've watched, I've always felt somewhat annoyed by them. It's an unpopular opinion of mine. ) was able to earn their love so quickly? I understand the time skip is going back in time to when they first started school but really? They all like her already except for the one puppy dog boy who seems to be on Dan-I's side. Bless the cutie(I already forgot the names of the male characters I guess cause it's been a while since I've read this) ? That's super annoying.

I was super happy for the update but now that I read these chapters I just feel annoyed. e.e It's strange in other stories similar to this, I have no qualms with the protagonist acting a role. But with this story, I feel like Dan-I has no other choice than to fit herself inside this box and be the friend of the heroine who seems clingy and that honestly disgusts meh. e.e, whereas other protagonists in similar isekai/reincarnator stories at least have an option to go against their fate.

With this story, I feel like she tries but she's forced to do it because of heroine's feelings e.e which is understandable. I think I'm annoyed, because I'm especially annoyed when people start directing attitude at my favorite characters. It feels like everyone is ganging up on her.

They're basically living in a web novel world. I'm not surprised the boys are already taking the side of the "female lead".
I'm always up for self-aware stories. They tend to deviate from the norm/clichés. I HOPE THAT'S THE CASE HERE.

Thanks for the update! I love how this story is unfolding so far

Also, Dan-I and Yeoryeong, we see you two 👀

Fed-Kun's army
Yeoryeong must have some intense abandonement issues right?

Also what did she do to the MC that she has forgotten

Users who are viewing this thread