Dex-chan lover
you know what if this isn't the end I don't care this is the end to me

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the Chapter. I didn't feel anything off in this, you have done a job well done on this. :D

Group Leader
@Tych

at the bottom:

[2] おわり (the end)

Pretty sure this is just the end of volume 2 but, still :D

Dex-chan lover
@cor3zone I think that's just because Riho is the most sensible lol. She relates to him and has a rough past, but she genuinely considers him a friend now. While celes wants his dick, loli hag wants his dick, mary wants his dick and keeps lying to him because she's lazy etc etc. The black haired guy is pretty cool now though now that he's been motivated by mc.

The whole misunderstanding trope is so goddam annoying. It would be okay if it wasn't so exaggerated by how ridiculous the mc views everything. "oh why are you cosplaying as the king, you're drunk!". I think the overall world and premise isn't bad, but the misunderstandings that just keep piling up without resolving itself is ridiculous.

God this is adorable, not the actual end but it feels like I could be. Mangaupdates says 3 volumes and ongoing, somebody else said this is the end of volume 2.

Dex-chan lover
I'm fine with this end even though supposedly there are more. I feel like the story starting to overuse the "it's really nothing special, in fact it's trash but somehow super amazing to normal people" trope. The way the chief explained the belt's origin so casually rubbed me the wrong way. The story already peaked. It's like Bleach all over again, it could have ended with that one fight but then it struggled to pick itself up again.

That's all boys. Pack up.

The translator is pulling a Lloyd on us, he thinks he is bad when he actually does a mighty fine job!

I did not find any real fault in the english used, nor in the typesetting and whatnot, good job mate😀

Dex-chan lover
@Hamin : Mary seems to want him, but is no where near as dangerously obsessive as the other 2. To me the lying seems to be her realizing that Lloyd won't believe the truth, or if he does it will break a part of his spirit (to weak for his home, to strong for the rest of the world = always alone other then stalker girls).

Dex-chan lover
@sjmcc13 Then the fault lies with Lloyd for not properly observing and listening which is a pretty major character flaw and I'd be like "okay mary you tried this dude is just retarded I'm out". At least I'd be satisfied knowing it's not every minor character that's awful but also Lloyd who is genuinely stupid. I understand why Mary does what she does but imo if she truly cares for him she'd try to clear it up and help him come to understand.

Dex-chan lover
Only 9 chapters and it end like that. Well its a good ending so no problems there lol

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for this closure chapter! And the translations were very great, so don't think otherwise!

Thanks for translating, this is the last chapter that I'll read, because It's really expensive TO ME to buy mangas from another country.
This is not like mangaplus unfortunately

orp

@saredesu
Agreed. The story relies too much on the gimmick, literally nothing else interesting happened in two volumes, and the gimmick is just about to overstay its welcome. The only other strong point is great art, and there's only so much you can read for art alone.

Dang this is a great series, I hope that ending doesn’t mean it’s over 😅

Users who are viewing this thread