@Starbuck
"thx for the work
it's just that the story is shit : it's even more jingoistic and wish-fulfilling than Gate, and only the light-sided humor saved it.
none of it here.
and don't get me started on its "realism"

Wish-fulfillment is what comics are all about. You do realize that this is just a comic, right? You do realize that Japan, as a culture and society, tends to be conservative and nationalistic, right?

The realism of the JSDF equipment and their deployment is quite spot on. The mangaka did their research and only drew the vehicles and weapons the JSDF currently uses. Same goes for Gate. Is the situation contrived? Sure. But that's the suspension of belief any comic or manga requires of it's audience.

@Yukkurioniisan

Thank you for picking up this manga. I thought it was dead.

Please don't mind cleaning up the pages. If you don't want to clean up the SFX, then don't do it. I'd rather you enjoy doing this rather than get burned out trying to make it perfect. The work you do is already more than good enough.

Dex-chan lover
Nobody is commenting on the parallels to the atomic bomb??? Isekai-ing yourself before the nuking?? Forget all the other things so far, this is the most "wish-fulfilling" thing I've seen!

🤨

Dex-chan lover
x12.jpg

dafuq is with this Junji Ito panel, put a lil more shadow around his eyes and it's creepy af.

@randomslacker

Damn those ancient aliens, I always knew they were the ones behind the pyramids!
How dare they move from across dimensions so much.

Dex-chan lover
I'm calling it now,
Japan is gonna declare war on the world one day 😅

“The world will once again bow before US”

US = United States.
That’s it boys. All your oils are belong to US.

Fed-Kun's army
it's all fun and games until we find out ancient magi empire was the United States

Dex-chan lover
On page 4 of Ch. 10, the F-15Js with nos. 901 and 940 belongs to the 305th Tactical Squadron and 306th Tactical Squadron of the JASDF, respectively. Their home base is located at Hyakuri AB in Ibaraki Pref. and Komatsu AB at Ishikawa Pref., respectively

Double-page supporter
The enemy general does remind me vividly of the enemy puppets in Karakuri Circus. A combination of Pantalone & Dottore, to be exact. Just inhuman.

Users who are viewing this thread