Group Leader
I'm loving this, but I'd much prefer it all at once, I don't mind the wait. @MasterOfCoin Why split the chapter when the raws aren't even split?

Group Leader
We're a small team and we're all going to college, so had to split it up, unfortunately.

Group Leader
@MasterOfCoin But what's stopping you from just accumulating your work over time to release a full chapter? It's not going to work as well if you split it up.

Don't bother, it's translated from Chinese translation. They even got the main character's name wrong.

Group Leader
Yes, our translators are Chinese, so we used the Chinese translator. If you have a problem with it, please message me and I can fix it.

@MasterOfCoin
Translating a translation is always a bad idea. I won't stop you, but you should at least flag it on the credits page, or something.
Also consider using Japanese raws to avoid loss of quality. For example page 9 of chapter 1.2 has an avoidable redraw. The site linked as raw on the manga's page has no DRM other than blocking right-click (bypassable).
As for splitting chapters thing, you better stop it unless you want grumpy comments every time you post.

@Ahodegozaimasuru
Maruka.

Users who are viewing this thread