Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the person alive to 26 and still have his birthmark is Tanjirou dad.

Dex-chan lover
@comedyxtragedy No, it's him. He's about 27 and he's got a birthmark, so therefore there's a person older than 25 with a birthmark standing right there, and thus not all people with birthmarks die before 25.

EDIT: Whoops, no, after rereading, he said "there's someone who lived WELL past 25", which wouldn't be him.

Dex-chan lover
Wonder if the mark was what Muzan was originally dying from; or was it something else entirely...

Aggregator gang
@comedyxtragedy @Red225 @Kllick I think he is referring to Tanjiro's dad.

From their dialogue, it seems like Himejima was just guessing and didn't actually know if there was an exception or not. This means that he was certainly not talking about himself (because there is no guessing involved in that at all).

I assume it's true that the mark doesn't have to be inherited by blood, but even so, the fact that Tanjiro's dad lived with him means it is much more likely that Tanjiro's mark manifests due to the whole "resonance" thing

Dex-chan lover
Isn't the person who lived with the birthmark literally just six-eyes? The big reveal that not only was he a demon Slayer, he was also marked?

Group Leader
A new group after episode 19 airs? Sniping just cause of its recent popularity is disgusting.
You can tell they scanlated for speed and not for quality. There's already a mistranslation on the first page. Also Oni? Really?

Please just let /a/ handle the series. They've been working on the series since the start even before its fame. If it weren't for them we wouldn't even have chapters.

Man, as much as I appreciate the translation, please don't snipe this away from /a/non. She or he has translated most episodes without asking for anything, also I'm going to miss the memes on last pages.

Aggregator gang
dude just let the /a/ translate this, even though they upload it late, the translation quality is very good

Dex-chan lover
Anime really has ruined the Kimetsu experience. Now if it's contained only to the anime it's okay. But now to the manga too?

I hope TLAnon and TSAnon won't be discouraged to do the chapter now. Especially knowing TLAnon's bizarre daily life

Aggregator gang
@kurobaraito dont be exaggerated , anime didnt ruined the kimetsu experience, actually they did a fair job adapting it

VIP
i appreciate your works, but i will still wait higher anon quality.

What you're doing is really disrespectful to the usual translation group. They are regular TL and doesn't dropping it. There are many great series that still not being translated. TLanon was doing this series since no one care about it, sniping is unacceptable! 😡

Users who are viewing this thread