Dex-chan lover
I don't care who translates as long as quality is good (I respect anyone who translates things for others).

I guess the marked man back then who lived so long was UM1 but if not I'd like to know who. I wonder if Genya will get anything other than healing from that hair he is about to eat. (Hopefully not One For All)

Dex-chan lover
lmaooo actually greentexting outside of 4chan get a load of this guy. Lurk more he says 🤣

Aggregator gang
@Midoriha
@miyako19
@Descanso

understandable but you know if you want to support the author then it is helpful. You don't have to read it there but you could like it or subscribe or something on that page to help them

Dex-chan lover
tanjiro: birthmark of fire
shinazugawa sanemi: birthmark of fan (hatari?? LOL)
also it's weird to see shinazugawa talking politely
himejima is true bro for make shinazugawa stop swearing
@Cheshiremoose on his both arm
@MoonlightwolfchanX my guess was um1 have brother and his brother was cousin with tanjirou's dad or not the cousin but he taught tanjirou's dad the dance of fire god(i forgot that the dance pass down by ancester or not) and was the one who live pass age of 25
edit:im looking for info and find out the one breath of sun user talking was tanjirou ancester not his father so tanjirou's family recieve earring from breath of sun user and might as well as taught the dance of fire god by him

I don't care about sniping, the problem is that this one looks like a typical speedscan with the usual MS/JB-tier shit cleaning.

Aggregator gang
I was so engrossed in the story that I'm already in the last translated chapter...

Thanks for the chapter! It’s of great quality. I like story and the directions it is going. I can’t wait for future chapters.

Dex-chan lover
@Soulwarfare
I refuse to give money and even time for Viz who didn't even care for Kimetsu. Remember when they covered Tanjirou's entire body with Luffy in one of the promotion image for New Year 2019?

Also Viz has many mistranslation and their decision to keep hashira and kizuki instead of Pillar and Moon Demon hurts my eyes. Not to mention their low quality image.

can the earth pillar be more of a badass than what he already is, lets just remind you all how this is the moon 1, fucking moon 1 of all things, the closest thing to muzan

Aggregator gang
Those scans are horrendous, they look like someone pulled them out of their ass and then photocopied everything. Translation is also iffy but not on scans level of shit... Better to wait 2 days for something more readable.

I prefer the other's cleaning quality, but prefer this version's translation (especially Genya's line "..any chance you could give me a hand?". Ha!).

Group Leader
The quality looks fine to me. Though I did notice something a little strange. In the first page, the most inconsequential line of dialogue is incorrectly translated. The one carrying the whiny crybaby character says "I lost sight of our friends..." just like in the anonymous scans.

As far as scanlator drama goes, I don't think there's really much to see here. Both versions look fine, and there are instances where this version's translations read better.

Dex-chan lover
one of the problem of this scan is that it's a bit too dark? a lot of times the middle eyes of kokushibo is just black

Users who are viewing this thread