Dex-chan lover
THE HAREM GROWS EVER L A R G E R

Obligatory, "A cat is fine, too," joke.

Do cats enjoy being sniffed like that?

Don't cats usually try to shred up your arm if you try to rub the belly? How is rubbing the belly with your face any better?

Are there also doggie cafés?

Dex-chan lover
I do really like this new side of Komi, just when you thought you saw everything, even if it's kinda jarring (like Agari's change)

Also the middle panel where Chocolate steps on Tadano is so funny to me

Jesus Christ tadano’s girl magnet power is getting stronger. Soon it may even attract the supernatural

Dex-chan lover
Cat is just a gateway drug. I hope this doesnt escalate any further. Komi will be in my prayers.

Dex-chan lover
@simkin
To huff as much as Komi.. no it’s not lol. She’s just too into it. But for some animal lovers, it’s normal to stick your face in fluff and enjoy it

Double-page supporter
Oh no, Tadano is becoming so powerful that his harem is expanding to different species

"All three huffed some cat"

This manga is a national treasure and will be the cause of multiple wars.

Dex-chan lover
If this gets an anime adaptation, I want that black cat voiced by Daisuke Ono 🤣

not sure about cat, but i sniff my pet dog like that, if not more intense than this chapter

Fed-Kun's army
Kids these days huffin cat...This is whats wrong with the youth lmao

This chapter had my three favorite things, : Cats, Bikes, & Tiddies.

Dex-chan lover
I love how the cat is so romanticizing its relationship - and holy shit Komi is speaking so directly now

Fed-Kun's army
@Kzitold

I don’t know about other cats but my cats are pretty tolerant of me resting my head on their stomach and being a general weirdo. If I pet them with my hands though, on occasion they’ll bunny kick my hand into shreds.

Also yes, there are doggie cafes! But most are just people bringing their own dogs to play inside. Some of the dogs are rescued/cafe owner’s dogs though. It’s not quite the same as most cat cafes in the sense that all cats are taken/owned by the cafe.

Users who are viewing this thread