What is that sword peak? Is it possible? which fingers are that?

@RC21 It's mainly used to target the throat. You basically just shape your hand as if you were doing a finger gun and thrust at the opponent's throat. Landing a strike can cause some serious damage, coupled by the fact that you can also grab their throat if you land your strike, it's a pretty ruthless attack, albeit rather awkward to use in most circumstances.

Dex-chan lover
Saw that swordpoint in a karate class once, it's a desperation move because you can't actually train using it on other people, unlike most karate moves.

Fed-Kun's army
You can use spear hand as finishing move if you are an old bearded badass like kuroki.

Dex-chan lover
Every wholesome moment Koga and Ryuki have together makes me more afraid things are going to go to shit between them...
Sandrovich, please don’t pull that trigger!!!

Its official, Uncle a weakling, daring to question the wisdom of The Beard.
Of course his puny finger stick can't compare to the Devil Lance!

Tis half-baked uncle need to meet Beard God. How dare he ridicule the greatest finishing moves

Dex-chan lover
So you guys brought up the sword thing already, am I just looking at it wrong or were the inside/outside roundhouses just different ways of setting up axe kicks?

I feel like Ryuki or Koga will end up fighting for Purgatory instead of the Kegan Association. Something has to divide the two so that they fight towards the end. Also what happened to the old guy that knew the original Gaoh teachings (the one that could control the awakening).

Dex-chan lover
Nice, going to check out Purgatory.

Sword peak made me think of one thing.
NSFW
qPzesDk.png

Dex-chan lover
Look at how lovely Kazuo looks cooking, definitely waifu material... Now, imagine him in a naked apron, hmmmmm gets your heart racing, huh?

Dex-chan lover
I like how... chill everyone is in an everyday setting. It really makes the characters feel like they're alive and actual people.

Users who are viewing this thread