Are we caught up or is this getting dropped😭?
Thanks for noting which chapter the original is at. I like reading between the two

Dex-chan lover
That face at the end was hilarious. I love how oblivious Saitama was throughout the exchange with Flashy (And all the time for that matter).

Dex-chan lover
The amount of people in the comments getting confused over the "end" for the end of the chapter, as if it wasn't on most of the previous chapters before it as well, is insane.

Did the special needs school get out early today, or something?

Double-page supporter
"Oh wow! Monster King Orochi? That sounds strong! I sure hope he lasts longer than that big guy I took out in one punch earlier!"

Same energy.
x28.png
Webcomic latest chapter spoilers.
x15.png

Well I kinda understand Flashy, based on his feats alone I'd put him at the top 5 of the S class. Yet somhow a random B class can easily keep up with him? Lol that's gonna piss me off too.

Double-page supporter
May i warn you Flashy, Sonic already got his testis bursted twice by Saitama in separated accidents. You don't really want to burst yours too by accidents, wouldn't you? :)

Dex-chan lover
@Vrizu
He low key kinda has a right to be annoyed
Imagine someone surpassing all the training in your life . . . .
with 3 measly years of basic strength training
R.I.P

Supporter
For folks freaking out about the scanlation being cancelled, I really doubt it. A bigger and more clear announcement would have been made. The scanlator probably just felt like recommending the web comic.

Users who are viewing this thread