Thank you for this release. Can’t wait for the MC to show up in front of UM1!

Dex-chan lover
That's one ugly Katana! looks like the katana of a 12yo sonic's OC... But yeah it does make for some nasty cuts.

If brother kun eats the ear too he will become a demon too and they might have to kill him...

@Jump1 I don't really want the MC to defeat all the bosses

Double-page supporter
Are those leaks came from the korean guys that spreading the hype chapters of jump comics for the last year or so?

Fed-Kun's army
Fuck it. Can't read this crap. I can't even appreciate the art with all that shit-blackness. Learn how to use filters.

Also, they don't even have a webpage or patreon so I don't understand their reasoning.

Dex-chan lover
I understand the disgust about sniping a manga that's already worked just fine but some complain seem so ridiculous that it just gets funny lo/ also no one believes the people who said "I Won't read this release! I will be loyal to the others!!" but you do you.

Group Leader
I'm curious why people are complaining about the quality. It seems fine to me.

Group Leader
@dijon because you are enough exposed with good quality scans. Check that.

https://i.imgur.com/II4MqTA.png

If you can't tell how much they messed with the original content, you are blind

Aggregator gang
Well both have some faults in their quality, maybe this one has some more from doing a bit too little, but the other one seems to be doing too much. Some frames have lost all the details from increasing the contrast way too high. But I'm happy with either one. It's fully readable and they seem to be getting better. Good job.

Users who are viewing this thread