Dex-chan lover
less of a sword and more of a reverse schyte.
like the olden days japanese spear. probably designed for decapitating while thrusting/taking it back.

Double-page supporter
@Garnt69 he's even befitting the boss
look like he's stronger than muzan(compare to oyakata, tamayo and himejima vs muzan)(well this might be a little bias since this tag-team combo can almost instant kill any UM include muzan if biwa girl(new UM4) not help him)
muzan might have more speed and power but look like um1 can own him with technique(ofcourse no one can betray muzan if they not break the curse)
@taby69 @Mogima
yeah it look like japan spear(is it really japan's spear?? i don't know any about it) Jumonji yari or Kama yari(i think this one resemble the most)

miyako19 tanjiro's know the sun breath plus he died pretty early which 1st upper moon mention that almost all ppl that have mark share so maybe also have a mark (i remember that tanjiro said his father have a birthmark, and tanjiro only got a scar), pretty sure he at least got a connection to the bloodline and they also have the earring which is said to belong to their ancestor and other saying that it belong to the sun breath user

Contributor
the carving on upper moon 1's sword is kind of ironic 悪鬼減殺? edit nvm other guys sword lol

That’s our ONE! No evil pillar can’t defeat the number ONE MOON! Only Tanjirou and Zenitsu can! Only true heroes can defeat the evil!

Wait, that sword looks a lot like the dancing spike/fork used by Tanjiro's dad in the kagura dance.

Group Leader
@anifd it's not on UPM 1's blade that it's written, but on Sanemi's blade, that's probably why you thought it was ironic

Contributor
@Jugo-kun yeah 😂 I made the edit after posting but kept the rest so maybe someone could have a laugh at my mistake cuz I know I did(also really wanted to nitpick the guy)

If you’re gonna scanlate a manga that’s already being scanlated by someone else, you should probably make sure you do an equal or better job. This is worse, idk why anyone would read it.

At this point I'm actually starting to believe upper moon 1 is stronger than Muzan

Users who are viewing this thread