Group Leader
Just stop uploading here altogether if you can't even post a single picture.

nah fuck that. i use this to let me know when new chapters are even scanlated.

Why stop? Does it detract anything from you? Why are you being so eccentric?
Even tho no chapter has been uploaded, mangadex can still work as an index for new chapters and to track your mangas.

So what, what would not uploading a link accomplish? If they didn’t upload anything some people would leave, if they keep uploading links other people get pissed and leave, so why not just keep uploading since at least it’s better than nothing.
I hope my reasoning was convincing enough, thanks for your cooperation

Dex-chan lover
I mean ill comment on the chapter. Spoilers duh.

I just noticed the ice user is actually a lot like Shoto's mom... you think they are related? Like a little sister or niece or something?

Dex-chan lover
@Merilirem hard to say, I can't even tell if it's a girl or just a very cute boy... Most likely a girl but well, who knows, I don't think she's related to Shoto, like... I don't think all ice users come from the same family and Dabi seems to be the one related somehow with the tragedy of that family.

Dex-chan lover
@Serenata It wasn't just about being an ice user. Its that this ice user, girl or boy, looks like Shoto's mom and has similar powers. They even wear a warm coat implying they have the same limits on cold Shoto has and by extension his mother likely has. Also being set up with Dabi seems pretty purposeful. Its not just 1 family that is a part of Shoto's tragedy. Shoto's mom's side isn't necessarily perfect. They were woo'ed by Endeavor remember. That family may be almost if not more messed up than Endeavors side.

It would also make sense to bring them in if we are going to explore the Dabi story soon.

Fed-Kun's army
Okay, in that panel where the doc is saying Shigaraki needs to bring him something, I can't help but notice some shaking blob going ZRM ZRM. Is that actually something? I'm thinking that's either a listening bug or an actual bug of a hero who controls bugs.

That's great i can read it else where for free. but there's a thing called REGION LOCKING.

Users who are viewing this thread