OMG this chapter was everything!! I am so curious for the future chapters and how this fight will end. So many things are happening. I hope none of the pillars will die but that's just wishful thinking. And I really want to know what's gonna happen with Genya.

Thanks again for the amazing quality as usual. It's definetly worth the wait.

Author got challenged to see how many eyes he can throw on a single demon, and took it.
Honestly this first pillar looks hella stupid and so not the strongest type, but more of a perv.

Dex-chan lover
thanks you /a/non, please keep up with your good work.

Aggregator gang
People saying that no more pillars will die haha. I expect Himejima to die and we haven't reached Muzan yet but look how beaten up everyone is. We have this problem and the fact that we have no clue if Tamayo's medicine did effect Muzan to any degree. There is a high chance that the cocoon we saw chapters ago is actually a way of Muzan trying to neutralize the medicine. Time is what the Demon Hunter Corps don't have.

Double-page supporter
@NeroPR since only the sun can kill muzan i think the one who will finished him off will be tanjiro with breath of sun that he might learn from letter
maybe muzan can be kill by decapitate because last time himejima try to cut his head off but it actually smash and we don't see how himejima fight yet about can he kill demon with just smash their head with his nijirin blade(pendulum one) but if only sun can kill him then breath of sun might take the role here

Users who are viewing this thread