The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 18 Ch. 158.5 - Volume 18 Extras

Dex-chan lover
p21, is Himeka cosplaying as another anime character cause that looks familiar, especially the crown thing.

edit: Its Oberon from the Fate series

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Himeka is a person who appreciates hard work. Things like singing and dancing just come naturally to her without effort, but being a weirdo is something she actually has to put effort into, but only comes off as clumsy. It's something she'd rather get attention for than her music.

Dex-chan lover
But… citrus and pork can work together?

Also, glad to see that Himeka can see us and knows we’re weirdos.
orange slices and roasted piglet is the best combo fr fr fr

Dex-chan lover
I will never get tired of Himeka's smug face. It's so endearing.
It's nice to know that, while she wants to be seen as abnormal, she has limits and doesn't want to waste other people's hard work.

Double-page supporter
The counter to this argument is that Rentarou has now canonically locked eyes with us, but with no zing. The viewers are canonical characters, but we're not girlfriends. It's a very sad day.
Oh my god you just gave me a stupid but great idea for a new girlfriend.

Aggregator gang
Also who knew Kiki actually had a lot of common sense in her
You're depreciating her a little bit much.

Literally on her debut chapter, we see her actually not proceeding with the stupid decision of treating Rentarou's wounds with sparkling water and covering it with sticker, opting for the usual clean water and plaster, showing that lacking common sense has NEVER been a part of Himeka's quirk.

Double-page supporter
The Shizuka ilust is gorgeous, also loved the momiji haitstyle compilation I love when artist drew concept art

Dex-chan lover
a thing for female "friendships". Yeah sure, I'm getting a "they were just roommates" from this. XD
At least Himeka is aware of the lines that shouldn't be crossed.

This is nothing, I've been reading Nagasarete Airantou from 15 years, Trinity Seven and D-Frag from 10 years, JoJo from 13 years, Pokemon Adventures from 12 years, Conan from 11 years, and Ippo from 7 years. Notice my abnormality for my love of manga and the harem sub-genre, Himeka-sama! 🤪
lol in all fairness Nagasarete Airantou is a rather vanilla series, even if it IS harem (rare to find another reader btw, tho it's been a while since i read it). From the reactions I've read, I imagine a few normies couldn't continue past the first baby chapter of this series. LOLOL

I try not to think about the fact that I first watched One Piece 20 years ago. I read HxH's first volume only two years later. Himeka please praise my abnormality. :alien:

Fed-Kun's army
……..
Where… the F*CK… is IKU on that swimming color spread?
Please someone tell me I just didn’t find her.…
There’s NO WAY they would ACTUALLY forget her…right!!?

The counter to this argument is that Rentarou has now canonically locked eyes with us, but with no zing. The viewers are canonical characters, but we're not girlfriends. It's a very sad day.
He wasn’t looking directly at us though… there is still hope

I love Kiki's character. Humans are, ultimately, an uncertainty-hating sort. Abnormal deeds have to be very minor, or else other humans sense of hate, fear, ridicule, or superiority steps in. Since humans show very little of what they can and want to actually show, the universe just see them as little sad and clumsy beings :nyoron:

Users who are viewing this thread