Double-page supporter
The translation became unreadable nonsense halfway through, WTF happened?

Double-page supporter
Better than the previous one but still bad. I'll wait for Psycho to make a proper translation. A slow translation is better than a bad one. If I am impatient, I just read the picture of the raws.

A little proofreading can go a long way. But probably wouldn't have made much of a difference considering most of the translation doesn't make sense. Pretty sure google translate could do the exact same thing as this translator... Unless..?

@maanga would be kinda hard to proofreed something that can barely pass as english.

thanks for trying at least, take some time before you upload to sit down and read through it next time.

Amr

Group Leader
Sorry for this TL I know its not good but from ch 13 it will Better
Go to my site and see it if it stell not good engh so i will Stoop
sorry for all

Dex-chan lover
pretty sure it's gonna be removed anyway as mangadex isn't really into sniping.

Dex-chan lover
@Amr

The contents of your post does not fill me with confidence. Quite the opposite, in fact.

SGR

Dex-chan lover
@Amr
The quality of your posts matches the quality of the TL. Honestly I prefer to wait for a proper TL rather than reading this... thing.

Amr

Group Leader
@SGR and @HaikenEdge
I say Iam sorry and u will see the next chapter Better than 12 and Iam not the Tl honstly for ch 12 but I TL ch 13 and it ia in my site now u can check and then say what u want'-' sorry if I take ur time
freemanggaa.blogspot.com/?m=1

?????????????????? Wow I understood nothing from this chapter. couldn't read it.

It's normal, this group is originally an Arabic one. English is not their native language and nor is Korean so it's to be expected.

@Amr the TL was pretty bad, but I respect your effort. I'm sure the next attempt will be better. Keep trying :)

Users who are viewing this thread