Dex-chan lover
Repeat after me: Yabuki Kentaro has saved Darling in the Franxx.

Subpar translations aside (I'm sure you're doing your best) the possibility of 001 possessing Delta is really great. And the reorganization of events while transitioning into new ones has only been doing the manga a lot of favors. It's really living p to the potential that the anime had before the end of the first half (2/3rds?).

Dex-chan lover
@Kaldin, where is the manga relative to the show (Interested in picking it up). Has there been any hints that it'll become the piece of shit space opera that was the original?

Contributor
Thanks for the translation! Also, love these new plot developments!

Fed-Kun's army
@Nerex The plot's been changed in quite a lot of points so I suggest reading it from the beginning.

so the "buzzing sound" that 016 hears is the first symptome or in 002 advanced case a calling from the klax princess

Dex-chan lover
@halloween20 It would be weird for it to not be Hiro starting to pick up klaxxohime since they both react at the same time.

Lower quality snipe... Why snipe the other group if you are going to translate from russian to english? Im going to wait for the other group for high quality release

Dex-chan lover
@Nerex The manga's basically going for a redo with more of the stuff people thought they were going to get from the anime. The Klaxosaur Princess is actually a character that has more presence in this series and the Nines are more than just a foil for the "good-guy squad"... although if they change the part where Hiro connects with Zero Two so good that she blows up a mountain sized Klaxosaur while screamin' "Oh Darling, Darling, DARLING!!!", we gonna have problems, cuz that was *chef's kiss* magnifique.

@TTX
While I agree with you, a rough translation does take away from the story and could drive some people away. 100% respect for the translators doing their best, but they could at least have a native English speaker look over it and fix some things. Wouldn't take that much effort, really....
That aside, I'm excited to see how this version of the story will play out. Already we've gotten some major differences, but still on the same general path as the anime. I wonder when it will actually split into completely new content?

@boboloboloo especially when there is already a group doing high quality scanlations that continued to do the manga even after it was basiclly abandoned by other translators

@nnmdmn Your translations is genuinly horrendous compared to the other group, please don't snipe them when they are doing such a good job. Even after you "corrected" your translation it's still extremely low quality and makes my brain hurt. I hope you do not continue with this low quality scanlation you put out.

Group Leader
@neizrenx, do not worry, we are not going to translate this manga into English anymore. That was only a one-time action. Sorry for the inconveniences that we caused to you, to all readers and to another group as well. And most importantly, we do not have any intentions to get in the way of Black Cat Scanlation or something else. We appreciate their skill and quality and we are hopping that they soon put their translation out.

Sincerely, Darling ITF.

Group Leader
If it's okay for everyone, I'll try to translate the next chapter how I used to do. Probably Black Cat Group has other things to do at the moment and that's why they can't release fast. My plan is do be able to release roughly 6 hours after the Japanese release. I'm aware my editing skills are bad compared to other groups, but I hope it won't take away from the enjoyment. And those who are waiting for good edited pages, I'll let any group redraw/edit after that using my texts (just ask me for the PSD files) but many people wrote me this week that they can't wait for the next release and I only want to help them.
I really hope I won't make anyone angry, my only goal is to make the series available and enjoyable for everyone!
Mako

Users who are viewing this thread