Dex-chan lover
holyshit, each chapter just makes the emperor and everyone else look more and more like fucking crazy evil people, I feel so bad for all those girls who are now his "daughters", you think one gets treated like shit and then they show a new girl and she's worse than the one before lmao hope they all get revenge on them

tis not a rollercoaster-ride-plot, it's one hella haunted house-- everything just keeps popping out of nowhere. 😂

Dex-chan lover
when a psychopath is a king and have a paranormal as advisor.

Group Leader
@GreyouTT If you lived blindfolded and basically alone in a cellar for 3 years and suddenly got to watch a MMA fight you'd be hype too.

@HDMI1
Fewbs.gif

This is the dumbest crap I've read in a while. Unless this King is playing 7D chess and is actually somehow a good guy, then he's a psychopath.

Dex-chan lover
@AmericanJedi well, it might be all of the above actually. We have a game of dueling prophecies where a possibly a single piece saves one kingdom and could undo another, trying to stop/fulfill prophecies is always at least 4d chess.

Then there's the curse which seems to be the killing type, triggered by genuine affection for the fairer sex. So on top of being ruthless by nature, he has to push women of all ages away. So even if he had a change of heart or whatever, he has to balance it out to not activate it.

Not saying he's not bad, but there is some chess going on with it.

Group Leader
If this doesnt end up with all the daughters teaming up and killing the father then whats the point...

Meo

Dex-chan lover
I find this manhwa so entertaining, it makes no sense at all.
I wonder what the 4th's Princess' ability is:
1. A Princess with the ability to nullify magic
2. A spoiled psycho Princess
3. A blind (?) Princess that has some 3rd eye ability, or she's just kept down there in order to develop her ability more (since she's wishes to see the outside world?)

Users who are viewing this thread