7 Jikanme no Note

Fed-Kun's army
Someone else picked this up? I wonder when the next chapter will come out.

Fed-Kun's army
That was a really great chapter, I like how genuine their relationship still feels

Dex-chan lover
So, how they end up become a couple in the first place ?

Dex-chan lover
So they skipped the pool date, boo!
Still like how their relationship is portrayed.

This is a cute series, but I still can't find the connection between the title and the story.. -_-

So, is this little-not-popular-but-cute manga try to make it on the sale by going with cliffhanger ending??? duucccckk for being a manga with "music" and "romance" genre i put too much hope to this one. such mistake.;_;

Double-page supporter
I like this manga, it is sweet, but still feels human in its progression. Great for a light read! If you want something more raw and heavy, Kono oto Tomare is similar. And if you like Kono oto Tomare, I'd recommend this series!

Alright, after this latest chapter, I think Youhei should just dump Azumi - she's clearly not mature enough to be in a relationship yet. That was some grade-A bullshit she just pulled.

Group Leader
If you're averse to student-teacher romantic relationships, especially ones in high school and come out of nowhere in the middle of the series, I'd advise you to avoid this series like the plague. If it wasn't for that, I'd probably give this series full marks but if I had known in advance, I wouldn't have read it. The relationship between the main couple was very sweet, but the relationship between the high school student and a teacher put a huge damper on my enjoyment of the series.

Users who are viewing this thread