7-Nin no Nemuri Hime - Vol. 4 Ch. 28 - What I think is right

Supporter
Btw i just noticed this chap, but euchar going from this poker face scientist to some pseudo yandere this chap was really funny (tho it might not have been intentional but every time her face appeared she had those severely dead eyes of someone touching her hubby lmao)

Dex-chan lover
i'm really glad he finally fessed up and it was resolved on the very next page without any drama.

Dex-chan lover
Their reaction whenever someone looks like they're naking a move on Alec is killing my sides, poor Beary :02:

Dex-chan lover
i hope its all princess in the end. not the usual "first girl that appear/highlighted is the winner." kinda lame if the story goes that route again considering this is fanatasy setting not mdoern Japan

there are 7 princess, and 7 is regarded as lucky number. so it should work, lol

Banned
Do these girls not know what wedding vows are? Even in medieval times such vows existed.
I got the impression that their parents haven't been clear on it with them yet. They had 7 daughters and not one was married yet is a bit telling.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, actually that's fair.

It never said what kind of vows, so in the broadest sense possible signing a non-aggression pact between his kingdom and theirs with all of them being signatories would be a kind of vow

We all know that isn't what is meant, but still, it would be an interesting twist to see just once.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly this is a pretty strong curse.
To release the curse you need to
  1. Be a prince
  2. Brave the Forest of Thorns
  3. Defeat the Dragon
  4. Kiss all the Princesses
  5. Marry one(?)all(?) Of them
Any number of things could go wrong utterly invalidating the release conditions
  1. Not being a prince/royalty(?)
  2. The dragon.
  3. The princesses not having trust in you
  4. Any of the princesses dying. In the case of needing to marry all, if even one is missing, we're toast.
  5. It's fairly unlikely that all the princesses would want to marry one guy unless multiple partners is allowed, even then, would they be qualified since they did not beat rules 2&3?

Double-page supporter
Any number of things could go wrong utterly invalidating the release conditions
Probably on purpose out of spite, that's my guess. The fact that a guy exists who could actually break it was most likely not accounted for.

The characters all acting like he has to pick supports the idea that translating it as "marry all of the princesses" was a mistake. But that's probably the point; that IS the release condition, but reaching that conclusion without harem manga knowhow and actually going through with it is unlikely. Remember that the original prophecy didn't clarify that there was more than one "Princess" either. The Witch wanted an impossible game, too many challenges for a wannabe hero/suitor to bother with.

I don't see this manga going the "pick the favorite" angle. The girls clearly highly value each others' happiness (to the point of playing wingman for each other), and resolving things with the Witch will also be important. Quite a lot of progress has also been made in a single month out of the entire year. The collective himbo husband IS the endgame, the main issue is for the girls to beat the real final boss; MC density.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread