7 SEEDS Gaiden - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Conclusion [To The Future]

Supporter
I really like Natsu. Her character development, while not grand, is very nice and fluid. She's working on her weak points at her own pace.

Double-page supporter
It's too much to expect from this author but Ran and Nijiko had some interesting chemistry, I can see them having a thing.
Arashi doesn't have anything to do besides hug Hana.
Ango is going to be a third wheel forever.

Thanks for these chapters! Oddly enough I still don't feel like it's an end to the story lol

Double-page supporter
@petra It would defeat the purpose of sending them to the future. The reason they sent them to the future is to repopulate the human race so I think they investigated everyone's sexual orientation before choosing them. After all, one of the conditions for choosing the members for the project is to have a healthy sexual reproducing organ.
Beside, all I see from Ran and Nijiko is rivalry and competitiveness.

I just sighed at Aramaki being all handsome @.@

Poor Ango will eat dog food for the rest of his life hahaha
Or maybe he'll meet a hot foreigner babe or smth XD

Double-page supporter
@miyako19
Yeah you're right, they must have used some kind of high tech gaydar.
One day Kaname said "hey none of you are gay right? just checking"
Mighty big coincidence to have Nijiko of all people bring up that gay people won't be chosen to go to the future.

vy503cx.jpg

8fJEFRX.png

Dex-chan lover
I hope the epilogue gets to open the arc and we get a glimpse of future families!!!

Group Leader
I too wish Ango would be happy... What he did was unforgivable, but AT LEAST IN THIS BOOOOOK we can see how he regretted, learnt what a trash of being he was for doing that and how the damage is irreversible, and now he's doing his best to do the redemption, so I really hope he'll find a light at the end of the tunnel...

...dem I wish Ango will be with Natsu, but I guess it'll be Semimaru heh 😂

I almost asked if Ryuusei dead, but finally found him in 2 panels after re-read...

Dex-chan lover
I feel so baited right now.
Why did the author feel the need to throw in that disgusting Karita x Ran ship tease when we had all of those great interactions between Nijiko and Ran!?
I really wanted my lesbian architect power couple of the future dammit.

Poor lonely Ango. That's gonna be one long boat ride for him. Maybe he'll meet a cute foreign Shigeru to keep him company on the way back.

Natsu's come so far, I'm proud of her. ;w; Her not being able to fall for Ango because he views her as "useless" shows how her self-confidence has progressed in leaps and bounds. I hope she'll be able to get Ayu to open up to her, I think the both of them would benefit from a friendship with one another.

Users who are viewing this thread