7 Seeds - Vol. 30 Ch. 155 - Mountains Chapter 20 [Observation]

Ooh, 7 Seeds is seriously awesome! Thank you so much for picking this precious pearl of a series up again 😍

Double-page supporter
Is this "that lost translation" or a new one? mmm...

Thanks so much for picking this!! I really had thought I wouldn't see the end of this series! Seriously, you have no idea how happy I am with seeing these. I loved this chapter!!

Thank you! 😘
So many faces and names I have forgotten. Good oppurtunity to reread this! Especially with the upcoming OVA.

Group Leader
@exxp Yes, it's that translation, except now it's properly set on the manga pages. Hopefully there isn't too much trouble for using it... hah

Double-page supporter
@yanbang

I hope too.
I doubt improperly shared translation will have its translator/s complaining to you, you know what I mean, right?
My feelings are numb and this continuation still doesn't feel real. Will I finally twinkle if next chapter finally gets translated?
Thank you nevertheless.

A fellow of the way of the "boat", your exxp.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you so much for the chapter! I was kinda starting to forget what's happening in the story haha.

Double-page supporter
Thank you for picking up! I’ve already lost hope but you brightened up my day! 😍

Group Leader
@Predatornoa

Yes I will! A member of Rain Over Paradise will also be joining me onward from chapter 157. I can't tell how our release schedule is going to be yet, but please expect more to come. Chapter 156 is prepped for a release next week though!

When I saw this update I had to re-read from the beginning. Good lord how long has it been since I first read this? lol

Users who are viewing this thread