7 Seeds - Vol. 31 Ch. 157 - Mountains Chapter 22 [Level 1]

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Nov 8, 2018
Messages
1,090
If giant spiders weren't scary enough, 7 Seeds presents to you giant UNDERWATER spiders. 🤣
 
Double-page supporter
Joined
Jan 25, 2018
Messages
93
It's so sweet to see them all growing together😆
 
Member
Joined
May 6, 2018
Messages
106
it was nice to have a character chart and a map in the last chapters, after so long that was really helpful :)
 
Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2018
Messages
240
Thanks so much for the translation!! Ohh, I really like my kids and hope everyone stays safe.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 7, 2019
Messages
411
Yaaas queen Nijiko is getting character development! I totally ship her and Ran. <3
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jul 6, 2025
Messages
1,395
I didn't realize until now that Winter is the only team that had people die, and Summer B is the only one where the guide survives
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top