7 Seeds - Vol. 31 Ch. 160 - Mountains Chapter 25 [Judgment]

I really love this! Team summer b is the best by far to me. They have an emotional maturity that most of the other teams lacks. I love my girl just calling Ryou out and Natsu speaking in behalf of Ango. Thanks for the new chapter and your hard work.

I'm thrilled that Summer B are the ones smacking sense into the others here.

Dex-chan lover
Yaaas Summer B comin' through! They're my favorite team, followed by Summer A. <3 I know it's harsh but I could honestly deal if anyone from the other teams got killed off aside from Aramaki lol.

I really hope this "trial" ends up rebounding right in Kaname's face. Ango and Ryo were already "sentenced" and exiled before, but now that everyone's regrouped merely by chance they're gonna be judged a second time for kicks?? It makes little sense. If anyone's going to be a defendant it should be the psychopath who orchestrated the whole plot.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda feels like they will find the arc, take the kids and them set up 2 seperate settlements, to keep tensions lowered.😅
But it's all very well said and in reality they can't really spare anyone of them. Unless he/she is a constant threat to what remains.

Group Leader
@Corb Aaah thanks for catching that. His name is Akio, but it was mistakenly written as Akira in chapter 157. Time to make some changes.

Did they stop to think what Hana must have felt when everyone just stood up to defend her murderer and rapist and forgave him so easily? At least someone stood up for her at the end, but jesus...

Dex-chan lover
Yeah what bowl of miso soup said.

Jokes aside, I had wish this whole thing was done AFTER they left the underground cavern and all saw each other face to face.

Users who are viewing this thread