7 troublesome days with the future bride who is too kuudere - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Is that a childhood friend love rival that will inevitably lose I spot?

@Omarfish Plenty of smut titles on this site; as long as genitals aren't shown it won't get a H tag, but by the sounds of it you don't even know that you can go to settings and enable Hentai on this site.
82-828722_smug-anime-girl-transparent-hd-png-download.png

No you don't prefer to raise her than lewd her. Unless you're gay or is a woman, you will want to have sex with her.

Fed-Kun's army
so it's like the "Shave jk" manga but this has l00ds

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@Podi125
I'm giving imitation advice because his wording was vague, imitation's comment was for everyone on this forum not just you, so if I (part of everyone) misinterpreted it means he didn't get his meaning across.

@cgr Yeah but if it's just you who didn't really get it and EVERYONE else got it, wouldn't that imply that it was simply on you? The subtlety of it is what made it funny. If he made it more obvious, it wouldn't really be funny. Either way I'm not gunna pick a fight with you. I thought it was fairly clear, you thought it wasn't, I don't think either of us care enough to take a poll to see if the majority got the joke, and I doubt anyone would care enough to respond even if we did. I'm just gunna drop it.

Call me lowly, I bookmarked this only because I saw nip. Also, I don't think she's already legal.

Users who are viewing this thread