7 troublesome days with the future bride who is too kuudere - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Fed-Kun's army
dam incels invaded the comment section..looks like those shits still doesn't expirience reality lol

If you unironically say "used goods" you really are a fucking virgin loser lmao @ your life.

Dex-chan lover
this was super cute. if you choose to scroll down from here you get what you fucking deserve

Dex-chan lover
i ain't calling used goods but i hope he put on a condom because i don't think that's a very sterile cunt

Incels' mentality in a nutshell.
Girls who had sex : slut, used goods
Boys who had sex : chads, heroes

How do you call that, double standards ?

@mommunism

"Authorities like police or child services would not help an underage prostitute, but I, her heroic "daddy," will." Holy shit, you're morally bankupt.

Whatever lets you sleep at night, incel. You're liking a poorly-written soap opera smut like "I shaved..." because it's an ecchi harem, and you can't even admit it because you're a pretentious hypocrite.

Fed-Kun's army
@Nomeno You literally cannot imagine helping somebody unless it's for sex and you're calling me morally bankrupt. You're projecting your horny desperation onto everybody else and saying that not having sex = incel (like holy fuck). I already said it's the same for a gay guy. We both know you're just trying to save face, but trust me, it's not working. Stop embarrassing yourself.

If you want to get horny there are dozens of much more explicit Hentai. Let's try to evaluate a manga for the story, what do you say?

However, every time I read "used goods" I lose a piece of faith in the human race.

Based af. MC is a real Chad. Bitch might be used goods, but she can cook and take care of MC. This is a good one.

This is nice. Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Users who are viewing this thread