7 troublesome days with the future bride who is too kuudere - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Supporter
So will the next chapter continue the story or be about picking up a new girl? I wanna see his relationship grow with her

That scenario is rare but it does happen, some single mothers are desperate for affection since being a single parent is terrifyingly difficult.
Not to that extent but I also know of a person who was abused by a mothers boyfriend but the mother didn't want to lose his affection so she never stopped it.

Dex-chan lover
Can I call a police to all of them.
There's a run away girl.
A dude who taking advantage of run away girl.
And a man attempting a rape.
Not to mention woman assisting that said a crime.

Dex-chan lover
@Ari2142 who taking advance of who ? it is consent sex, with her being the trigger one
And what the cop gonna do with a run away girl ?

"I just wanted to be needed by someone" my ass you whore, your fucking daughter is being "almost" raped by you piece of shit BF and you still want to be needed by him, fuck off you retarded fucking whore.

I thought that was the ending and then I saw the volume 1 hahaha good nice! Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
one bump and you think the mf is dead? lmao how could someone has 0 awareness about his surrounding, cliché sure is popular tool

Users who are viewing this thread