Amazing chapter! So, I hope so to see some more Hotei and Yoshino content, I think that their mutual affection is stronger than everyone. I want to understand and learn more about Kirishima and the other characters, we know little and nothing in the end. And also Kirishima doesn't seem to have good intentions with Nao, after the message he received from her. I hope to see and understand the situation better from Kirishima's perspective next time. Kirishima is plotting something, but I don't think he wants to hurt Yoshino, even if he shows it wrong, I think his feelings for her are true. He does not know how to do with all this since it is the first time, therefore he acts according to his instincts. The plan he has in store for Nao well, is hard to understand but it certainly isn't any good. I have only one question now: there is no hiatus next month, right?

@lauraodair can you provide a short summary of what’s been going on with Kirishima and that girl please?? 😭😭 I’ve been dying and using my gcse Spanish to get by

@lauraodair

i don't know why he has a plan for Nao.
Franquily speaking, he would go all this way if Nao made a move on Yoshino.
But for all we know, Nao and Yoshino have no connections whatsoever.
My guess for know is that he's going by carnal desire hahahaha, Yoshino did say he could have all the girls he wanted since she does not think of him as boyfriend yet.

@psyche

For now, all we know is that the were sex buddies some time back, and when they meet again, they are planning to play a little before Kirishima goes back to Tokyo.
But we do not know why the heck Kirishima is contacting that Nao girl.
It could be just pleasure, or it could be something else.

can I have a summary of the new chapters please? i don't know Spanish, sorry

It feel more like a job and Nao is a means to a end than sex buddies.

Can someone explain to me what happens in the 13th&14th chapters? Also a summary it's ok! Please

Spoiler alert !! (Or many of us knew it in heart anyways ^^; )
-----------------------------------
Kirishima goes to Nao for sex.
They were sex buddies evn when he was a minor and she an adult! (ewwww Nao is equally nasty as those old perverts from shonen mangas)
But seriously Kirishima is still a man whore, how dare he says he wants to marry Yoshino 😕

Spoiler alert !

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I saw japanese raw and in my opinion in this chapter he superimposes Nao with Yoshino. We can deduce it when he touch her hair, or he treat her gently and calmly like he treat Yoshino. The hair scene make me remember 6th chapter, when he has braided Yoshino hair. What do you think?

same :,( i hope Yoshino doesn't end up with Kirishima tbh but it seems like they're end game but i'm going to keep on hoping. also hope that Yoshino does not end up falling in love with him too

Users who are viewing this thread