Dex-chan lover
Finally. The readable version. Not that other one with the garbage translations and typesetting

Dex-chan lover
Much easier to understand

Please don't die genya..

Fed-Kun's army
Hope Genya could heal the pillar with the ability he absorbed from the demon.

Group Leader
Anon still >>> MangaPillar, it's a fact. Thanks for the quality and reliable translation. Really easier to understand. Keep your great work like that !

Aggregator gang
Anon is in a row with the good translations. Thanks anon! Keep up the good work as always.

Dex-chan lover
We're all super grateful to anon, his version is the best... But I have some complains with the comments, you know I want to see the comments to discuss THE chapter, right? if all you say is Thanks Anon or how much you hate the other group then is the same as reading the comments of the past month or two.

As for the chapter itself, I really don't want Himejima to die... Not before knowing that the little girl doesn't actually hates him and that it was a misunderstanding, I think he doesn't know yet... In the other hand the brothers? The young one hit Kanata (one of Ubuyashiki's dauther) and made her bleed, he can choke on that blade and die right there for all I care I won't forget that! even if the anime didn't show it completely (I bet They also realize how ugly it was to animate that) and Shinazugawa went and tortured Nezuko, do I need to say more?

Double-page supporter
Didn't know that Genya was also a faquir. My bet is that He will be the only one to survive.

Double-page supporter
possibly he will goes berserk or almost overtaken by enemy boss ...
(that's manga cliche, dunno if that happen or he instantly able to transform safely)

I wonder if he also eat ear and leftover hairs from before ...

Thank you so much, /a/nons, for letting Sanemi say fuck.

Onto the chapter, Genya will eventually end up a full-fledged demon, won't he? And the group's strategy could change to simply trying to survive the attack spam to help him get more body parts to chomp up, idk. Getting UM1's strength would really help, let's just hope he knows what to do with it lol. Himejima and Sanemi are very probably gonna die, Sanemi maybe not immediately but yeah I can't see both brothers surviving nor dying in one go. Tokitou is a toss up but I can def see him sacrificing himself to save someone from a fatal blow.

Also no way Koku is dying/losing without seeing Tanjirou's earrings or his Dance of the Fire God, some fuckery is still bound to happen there

Dex-chan lover
@chain but idk if Genya turns into a demon he can either become like Nezuko or go berserk and the others will have to kill him, or they can restrain him until Muzan is defeated and see if that helps... But now that I Think about it, what if killing Muzan also ends up killing everyone with demon's blood instead of curing them? T-T what's gonna happen to Nezuko ifthat's not the cure

Dex-chan lover
@Serenata yeah i understand how they felt but they should add more discussion here than the other post instead of the constant praise and insult

also no hate to the shinazugawas, their reaction to demons are justified, like how many are tried to do harm on nezuko but failed? the author picked sanemi to prove that they're actually willing to destroy all demons. also for genya, i noticed that you know about the extra explaining the last kid survivor of himejima's case so hopefully you accept that he acknowledged his own mistake
v8.png

Users who are viewing this thread