Dex-chan lover
I know it's been said before but...damn this manga is such a fucking tease.

The kid needs to die man
I mean at least make stop getting overconfident whenever the heroes seem like they are doing a good job

Fed-Kun's army
last chapter was also an END, must just be doing chapters as they come out now.

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe that captain sexy fit is bleeding but not the kid, he needs to lose at least one arm to learn... Well, at least she was cut off camera in consideration of the fans hahaha.

The cat is kind of cute when he snapped the blade with his eye.

@Kanami-chan the manga would be a pile of shit if all we see is focus on Saitama onepunching everyone, or at least it would had lost it's charm like 80chapters ago

Group Leader
To everyone that spotted the "Font place holder text", thank you, fixed now. For those wondering why I put that there, I was gonna try out a new font i'd downloaded there, but then I forgot, and now I forgot which font it was. So yeah.....

Double-page supporter
Anyone else notice how the morningstar chain guy was cut up, then he suddenly shows up again behind Wagama in the next scene fine?

Dex-chan lover
Chapters like this are around to remember us that every S-Class hero is a monster (even Puri-Puri-Prisioner).

Dex-chan lover
@goodhunter Shhhh not too loud! if Murata hears you we're gonna get the whole chapter redrawed next time instead of the next chapter XP

Users who are viewing this thread