Fed-Kun's army
tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
It's evil Garfield
going on a killing spree,
in his final form?
dbzjq25zw7031.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, stopping that knife with his eyelid was badass as hell!

Double-page supporter
Genos should be the one who come to recue. He's the closest S-class hero that lives here after all.

Though, I want Watch Dog Man to come for the cat-dog fight. But, he want to only protect Q city. So, That's not going to happen.

Ninja girl style her hair with accesories and then put cloak over that? Why though?

Dex-chan lover
He's a cadre... but runs away when he meets someone who is stronger or even equal to him... just the type to only confidently pick fights with obviously weaker opponents. Well looking at positively the cat just knows to pick his fights but geez he's (or was) a cadre it's kind of a bit underwhelming that he's acting like a D-grade bully type villain who just recently got a power-up... well I guess it'll make the ridiculous (or badass) way he'll be taken down would make it worth the wait

Aggregator gang
considering the ridiculous background story some of the monster (I ate too much crab, now I become a crab monster, etc) this Waganma kid definitely will became monster in the future..

Dex-chan lover
AAAAAHHH NINJA GIRL HAD TWINTAILS!!!

Also, shuriken hair clip things. She was from a real ninja village, right?

Dex-chan lover
Someone tell me that the kid gonna get his due dessert in the future. He tops the charts in the ranking of most hateable character.

Users who are viewing this thread