plz just kill the fucking kid, i am fucking over with this shitty ass kid

Dex-chan lover
Oh man, there are a lot of fun heroes in that mix. Gon' suck if they all up and die.

Double-page supporter
@Risuma

The kid actually needs to die. He's not a random citizen. He's got really fucked up views about heroes, and he's basically the next in line to become their boss.

Think about that for awhile.

@Kayriel
Well, future sponsor. Most importantly he left that other kid to die just because it was a slight inconvenience.

Not saying he shouldn't do it, but, damn that cat's a coward for attacking the less powerful

Jet

I don't care about the kid much, but hope, those heroes are dead for good this time! Kinda ridiculous how monsters die all the time, but heroes survive no matter how often they get defeated.

Yes, Waganma-kuuun, you like kitty cats, don't you? Please play with it for a bit? You need to act as the prey of course, it's the only way to get a cat playing after all ~
Oh, and playing dead won't really help, cats like to give the real killing blow then. By which I mean squeezing your head or back between its teeth and front paws, and tearing you into shreds with its pummeling hind legs. So entertain it for a good while like a good boy, why don't you? ~

Maybe it's because I like cats, but I love the many faces this one makes. Especially the Chesire Cat face. 😁😅

@iKillMidgets Huh? I don't remember the female ninja even showing up in the webcomic?

Quick edit 😅
JNavtWAphLM.jpg

They're a bunch of idiots for not transporting him to HQ as soon as child emperor brought him to the surface 🤨

Users who are viewing this thread