Dex-chan lover
"Dodge! Find a gap and dodge!"

*the feels when fight a boss in a bullet-hell shooter game.

Dex-chan lover
I love all the Darkest Dungeon references here!

Their cursed champion shall fall!

Dex-chan lover
@miyako19 People found the final Akaza fight uninteresting and kept asking for it to be over. There's no accounting for taste with some people

Kokushibou is one hell of a raid boss... and the good guys should learn how to shounen and get shirtless already.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, this is already reached Dark Souls levels and they haven't even reached the end boss.

I'm actually kind of glad Genya didn't get a super saiyan level power up from eating the sword chunk.

Double-page supporter
@Vergift touhou and undertale flashback
my boy genya have the mark woah i'll be glad if he can maintain the mark even the demon power is fade out
@Homuranagi not just everyone getting the mark even getting tanjiro's ancestor(which learn form breath of sun user) technique as well
im not mad because everyone get the mark im mad because they get tanjiro technique so easily
well nothing to say since tanjiro get this technique in a bullshit way too(flashback power up lmao, it's on par with kengan ashura)

Muichirou is too young he doesn't deserve that end 😢

First the mark, now the vision. No technique is special now since anyone can learn everything mid battle just by 'trying', for the sake of plot armor. Seems like laziness to me. I love this manga but everything feels so rushed.

Dex-chan lover
He lives for 300 years. I think it's explainable if he could have reach 30th form or more.
Also, people said this is boring fight. It's simply because the mangaka is not as good as Yusuke Murata. And their mouth will shut when ufotable animate this battle and will said : "Season 1 ep 19 is just normal fight than this scene"

I see people complaining about how this manga feels rushed, but its always been like this. All of the training arcs were short or cut in some way and from the beginning anyone could learn an ability mid battle. It's just how this anime is. Would you rather everyone have a training arc for every breath technique or every skill they see in battle? No then this manga would be too stretched.

Users who are viewing this thread