jak

Contributor
I'm having trouble liking her friend. She doesn't seem like a bad person overall, but she's incredibly selfish.

Meo

Dex-chan lover
I suppose if bribing, threatening and pleading doesn't work, tricking is next.

But is he even going to recognize and accept her as the Yeong Seo he met?

She doesn't really need the makeup. But it's not nice to trick your friend like that. I can understand how she feels guilty.
I'm so excited for next chapter <3
Thank you for the update <3

For those wondering, I think the makeup serves two purposes, first a distraction to keep the conversation from becoming awkward, second to buy time for the date, and more time to make up an excuse

Contributor
Her friend is quite unlikable, sure the reader might be inclined to believe the heroine and her love interest might be fated to real love, but as far her friend is concerned she is just pushing all unwanted troubles on her.

Dex-chan lover
Shouldn't it be one million Won, not one million Dollars for the dress? It's a huge difference.

I know her friend is suppose to be quirk and funny, also the one who puts the protagonist in the situation, but if I actually had a friend like her in real life, she could be Queen Elizabeth's favorite niece, I would be mad as hell for everything she is pressing me 😀

Double-page supporter
Ah lol if it wasn't for the friend this story won't even exist! The author sure is going all out with writing her like "well, bribing my friend to take my place in a matchmaking isn't so bad! But wait he seriously wants to marry her now, oh well Imma let that happen coz I found my prince now! 😜"
Mad respect to the author for pulling this. She spirals down further with tricking her 'friend' so she could date the glasses guy. I'm amazed. Looking forward to the next chapter!

Aggregator gang
i hate her friend LMFAO but without her we wouldnt have the romance. but like this is literally stuff you do if you want to end a friendship.....

Although I know that there’s no story if her friend didn’t ask her to substitute her but I hate that she’s not honest enough to just tell the heroine that she fucked up and now the heroine has to clean her mess. She can just tell her and not trick the heroine into becoming a scapegoat....what a selfish friend!

Users who are viewing this thread