Dex-chan lover
honestly though, no offence to indian people, but India is really not a good place to go for vacation.... UNLESS you're in the rich club and won't interact with the masses much... Oh how money runs and ruins the world... lol...

or another thing to do is go to those secluded natural wonder mostly untouched by human filth and greed, but there's plenty more options on that outside India already....

Maki suffered too much already. Why dont she go the only path she can go. incest is wincest .or should i say Twincest

Fed-Kun's army
Mangaka: "Can I expense a trip to India if I call it 'research' for the manga?"
Editorial Department: "Sure, your work makes us money. Just use it in a chapter."
Mangaka: It's not really a vacation if we have to draw the backgrounds, so I'll just run photos through a black and white filter. Draw a few simple characters a few times, doing simple activities."I'm going to completely halfass this, sound good?"
Editorial: "I'm curious why you didn't just give the manga a week break, but this is amusing in its own way, so it's fine."

One thing they get correct is :
India is infact the best place to get enlightenment

I heard some people get enlightenment when they're in toilet
Imagine what enlightenment they'll get in the world biggest shithole

I’m saying this right now. The writing for the Iino and Tsubame ships is bullshit. Iino wouldn’t have berated Ishigami for not being a manwhore and wanting a relationship with someone instead of one night stands because she’s against all of those acts in character. She would have been like “I keep telling everyone this is what impure relationships lead too” or something. Ishigami did not try to kill himself, he slipped. While he gave up on trying to stop himself, he was insulted for doing the right thing after being emotionally toyed with, after finally starting to get more social and make more friends in an environment far out of his comfort zone while having social anxiety and awkwardness, reaffirming his previous biases against couples and relationships and to top it all off it happens on Christmas Eve so I think his depression was kinda justified (not justifying suicide, I’m saying people acting like he purposely tried to are dumb). Tsubame has clear interests in Ishigami and previous interactions show she has feelings for him. The stupid writing here just to ship Ishi with Iino makes Tsubame act like a thot, toying with peoples emotions and making stupid excuses from commit ing to a relationship. Also Iino confirms if she didn’t do anything the outcome would have been the same but continues to use Ishigami like a slave because “muh crush”. And those pairing Ishigami with Maki can fuck off, you’re just denying the fact that the author fucked up the only ships for the best boy and want to throw him with whoever is on the side like a twelve episode anime. Maki’s development should be her learning to get over it and either take a break from being jealous. When ishigami was introduced I really started to love this series and I wanted a good ending for him but now the Author has ruined it in just two chapters. Iino was always worst girl, now they’ve dragged Tsubame down there as well next to Maki. Another fact of life is usually opposites don’t attract. It’s just a trope used in stories. Also doesn’t ishigami have a sense of justice greater than Iino seeing all the good stuff he’s done. I’m not even sure why Iino was introduced other than to have a love triangle in one of the few rom-com series that was designed NOT to have a love triangle. Tsubame was meant to be one of the major stepping stones in improving Ishigami outside of the chaos that is the student council and now we’ve got a poor socially inept boy who tries to hard and is now being controlled by a toxic tsundere while still falling for a Stacy (a term Ishigami would definitely know).

Fed-Kun's army
@dheretic look at the backgrounds most are probably photos with filters this chapter, the guy is probably some real guy maybe even Aka's real tour guide.

Users who are viewing this thread