@hippopilot Tsubame's actions made sense to me, that whole hotel arc had many of the characters in a semi-depressed state. Mix that with alcohol and its perfectly feesable that Tsubame would try to look for a way to find approval of herself while allso playing it off as just "Helping her junior". Iino on the other hand initially thought that the person she loved just fucked someone 15 meters away from her so she wasnt in the most energized mood and way too unmotivated to argue or complain about Ishi's actions. Ishigami was probably the worst off mentally out of the three during their arc and was completely out of it, the tripping was most likely an accident (and yeah i hate people that suggest it was attempted suicide too) due to being caught up in his thoughts. Basically what im trying to say is sorry that your cliche perfect endings are being thrown aside for character development and good writing, unfortunatly people enjoy reading about semi realistic situations and characters. (except for that stair fall catch that Iino magically teleported into)

@novacas I will not deny my ideals are cliche for I am a manga degenerate. But the Tsubame and the finding self approval hasn’t been hinted once and hasn’t been said after that chapter either yet so that argument holds no water for now and too claim it’s character development is stupid. Also Ishigami was very explicit that he didn’t want to have sex with someone who would do it so frivolously. That’s would be to Iino’s favour so her acting like that is dumb imo. Though you could argue she would be mad because he nearly had sex too but the mention of Iino’s feelings to ishigami hadn’t been shown yet and usually something like that happens after a tsundere’s feelings are hinted. Also I’m still adamant about my “opposites don’t attract” stance. And hell no the endings are not perfect, there’s a freaking love triangle. And I can’t remember so i’ll check later but I don’t think Tsubame was tipsy especially since she was busy making non-alcoholic drinks. Also the only one who was anywhere near semi-depressed was Ishigami. In summary I don’t think it’s character development for anyone except our punished angel Ishigami and I don’t think it’s good writing. And I enjoy this series I really do, but we all know Ishigami and Tsubame deserve better than for them to be broken up and replaced with a ship for the worst girl (or if you’re a fan of her, bottom tier)
P.S. What’s your stance on IshiMaki shippers. I think it’s dumb as you’ve seen by my post. There’s not enough interaction between them for anything.

Double-page supporter
i forgot for a moment that most people on their school are rich and was wondering how she can afford a holiday with a guide and so much shit

Dex-chan lover
This chapter reminds me of the time I found real Indian-Japanese curry in Sapporo. It's somewhat-accurate Indian curry made with clearly Japanese ingredients served in a Japanese curry house with very Indian pretensions. By this I mean sari-wearing Japanese waitresses and "Indian" decor. Basically the inverse of Maki's experience. The weirdest item on the menu was Chicken Manchurian. This is basically a north Indian take on Chinese food that then went through a Japanese filter before being served looking like curry made with soy sauce.

Aggregator gang
Being Maki is truly suffering(lol)
So the Author got a trip and researched India just for this shitpost of a chapter?(ROFL)

Double-page supporter
Yay! A Maki chapter! *machineguns love at Maki*

And now time for the 'sponsored by India Travel Company' commercial XD ...Also to be honest, Ishigami ISN'T doing so well soooooo she got ONE right.

We're pretty much waiting for Kashiwagi's pregnancy announcement at this point.

Aggregator gang
Tsubasa and Kashiwagi were destroying the bed during Christmas. She is pregnant just like the curse states and Tsubasa will need to man up and get into college so he can run the family's hospital. The guy just fucked his youth.

Dex-chan lover
Why are the India people painted in such a strange style? Does the author have any bias in their direction?

Aggregator gang
This chapter implies that everyone outside of Japan looks relatively normal and Japanese people just look like anime characters.

Dex-chan lover
As an Indian, can I just say that Maki chose the wrong place to get enlightened? DELHI??? Go to Kerala, all ye heartbroken lasses, it'll actually heal you right up.
Also tbh Indian Curry is nothing like Japanese curry (I kinda hate Japanese curry)

Dex-chan lover
Seems like some people in the Manga team must have wanted to have a vacation in India. And if you can claim the trip as a business expense (i.e. somehow use it in the Manga) you can get tax deductions from the trip cost. XD

Dex-chan lover
Oh hey, Islam was actually mentioned by name in a manga for like, the first time in history. Shoutouts to the 6 fellow Muslims who read this lol

Also lmfao at the mosaic Tsubasa & Nagisa panel

Users who are viewing this thread