On Page 2 is what I assume is an iMac G3 on the desk, which came out in August 1998. This means we can assume that the earliest this comic takes place can be is around Mid August - Mid to Late Fall. So, that assuming that the main story takes place during the year of this post (2019) and being that Komi Shouko is 17, that means she was born in 2002. So, considering that her parents are 18 at the time of the comic, and they're probably in their last year of high school. That means that Komi's Parents finished highschool in early 1999, Komi's dad most likely went to college soon after in late 1999, and Shuuko and Masayoshi married presumably during or right after college along with having their first child in 2002.

Holy Fuck... I wasted my time on making this post because this series is on a floating timeline and none of this matters because the author was probably looking at google images for old PCs and just picked an iMac for the reference.

Also, I guess they somehow got their lives figured out within 4 years with a nice house, and a well paying job. Which considering the Komi family's natural god-like beauty, makes sense.

Dex-chan lover
if only the last page happened, but T man said he ain't interested in anyone...

Double-page supporter
It's monday morning here, I got presentation in my workplace at 9 and another meeting in 12, what a blessed monday! Thank you scanlators!

Double-page supporter
uhh ...
too sweet and sugary chapter ... not to mention the last page ...

Aggregator gang
I was bamboozled by a friend that the last page was real...

My disappointment was immeasurable, and my day was almost ruined, but its a mom and dad chap so its okay I guess

Last page made the chapter go from a 10 to over 9000 real quick.
25.gif

Fed-Kun's army
Everyone talking about last page, and I'm just here, doubting my own sexuality due to how cute Komi's dad is in page 4. Now i'm sure Komi inherit her cutness from both of them to maximun effect.

Users who are viewing this thread