So much of an effort just to get the uncensored part and the same crappy tl lol.

In all honesty, if they want people to visit their site, they could pretty much asked MD to link their tl chapters like it's done on MangaPlus.

Tho, if their tl quality dropped this much, not really worth it.

Supporter
Guess it's time to finally just learn to read Japanese... the censored thing is annoying, sure, but not so much as the terrible translation, which isn't even a translation at this point, you might as well just call it a parody.

Dex-chan lover
I dropped this because old man mc that rejects beauties every chapter is annoying. I skipped here to see if it was still like that and lo and behold... glad I dropped it

Fed-Kun's army
thanks for the chapter. I just hope they assassinate the hero in one chpt and move on, anymore we might run into more degen.

Edit: @RagnMunkeez ay thanks

Fed-Kun's army
Well, good job not censoring it. Still needs a new translator though.

i guess this chapter will deleted. its too rude. wants to make drama???

Aggregator gang
@SweatyBrie if the plot follows the web novel, he'll be royally fucked up.
And that "Administrator's Curse" is going to play a big role.

Dex-chan lover
@Nirimetus That's an interesting point. I know that I personally wouldn't be opposed to something like that as a reader. I mostly use Magadex for the convenience of tracking my followed series.

Aggregator gang
well i read too many hentai to say that these nipple doesnt not make me visit the website

Users who are viewing this thread