bruh that emperor probs visited the garden cuz it reminded him of his preciouss mistress.... if he's the male lead.. damn.. the story would probably be something straight out of remarried empress or worse lmao

Dex-chan lover
Really... I don't know how you miss someone that's right in front of you... Like that always gets me. When the main character looks at flowers in a wide-open garden and then they're like OMG SHOCK I DIDN'T NOTICE THIS ONE GUY WHO'S BEEN STANDING STILL HERE FOR WHO KNOWS HOW LONG BEFORE I GOT HERE OMG cough But, anyway... o--o I'm not invested in the characters yet. don't really care for them
Many thanks

Fed-Kun's army
wait so is she trying to fail or not... just fail, lizzie (also why is she lizzie if her name is patrizia, is elizabeth or sth similar her second name??? lemme look again) anyway i don't like this just make that rosemund ur queen if you're going to, no need to string other people along you stupid emperor!!!!!

thanks for the update!!

Fed-Kun's army
@MaChani i understand that!! but i'm just saying if they're gonna fuck around and have others take the fall and have her end up as the queen ANYWAY, couldn't their shady asses make it so it turns out she's ~CONVENIENTLY~ the daughter of a duke or something?? idk i'm annoyed at them lol (though i guess maybe the emperor genuinely thought mc's sister did those crimes... idk lmao i hate em)

Don't like the emperor. Is he really the male lead? i want other lead. Or she can kill the emperor and be the ruler instead.

i've seen alot of webtoons where the ML killed the MC and her family in their past life but this must be something where i would want the ML to be tortured. another ML would work i guess lol

Thank you for the new updates! Can’t wait to see the annoying mistress gets karma for destroying FL’s family

Oh gosh. This will be hard to read if he’s the ml. I guess he is. I get that he can have mistress and such(in past) but still no for him

Thanks for the chapter and I hope you don't take this as an attack or something, but think you guys should really try to recruit members in your group that have English as their first language or collab with an English group because the translation in this manhwa feels very disjointed and clunky and some of the sentences don't make sense and the flow feels unnatural. And, please tone down the watermarks, it just takes the focus on the whole story and it's really annoying.

The majority said that they don't want the male lead, and yeah I agree. He should suffering from his unfairness and grovelling all the way in. So far, Rosamond is really a vicious villain, but the male lead is such a yuck (he's blind cause he can't see her cruel plan). Hmm isn't he a weak person? (Weak minded also probably)
We need strong heroine to back it up, hope she can do her way and make the male lead grovel and beg or just put some nice strong male lead instead so he can protect her
Lol I'm just rumbling
Thanks for update

Users who are viewing this thread