AcX

Dex-chan lover
Damn, I had a knot in my stomach with Koga's and Ryuki's scene. Koga's face was devastating.

tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
Yeah... Ryuki's head is all kinds of f*cked-up. No therapy or speech or something else is gonna clear that up anytime soon.

Dex-chan lover
Aren't misunderstandings great?
Though, Koga probably still wouldn't be able to deal with it even if he got a full explanation of who are the people Koga is killing.

Dex-chan lover
Moumantai? Damn, Terriermon got a real bishy mega since Tamers came out, huh?

Did we miss the mind break tag...? I hope after/during the match Ryuki can explain to Yama & company that they were WORM folks.

Double-page supporter
Thank you for the chapter!

Ok relationships have their ups and downs, and to our favorite bromance this is their first conflict. Now to wait for the reconciliation and their relationship grows stronger!

... I hope

Banned
I feel really sad for Koga. He really is trying hard to defend Ryuki. I am sure even if Ryuki lie and Koga knew it he would still defend Ryuki as long as it is justified in his head.

i guess the story will revolve around ryuuki regain his humanity through his contact with everyone around him.... especially koga.
but it's still piss me off why author pasted ohma face in ryuuki.

Fed-Kun's army
There has been so much taccit acceptance of killing and killers even if they are seen as something separate in this manga and in Ashura that Koga's actions feel outerwordly. We got completely accustommed.

Users who are viewing this thread